Monday, June 9, 2008

Yup another blog is born

So who am I? What am I up to? What's the purpose of this blog? Well, I'm not really sure. About the blog that is. Of course I have a name and I have a decent idea of who I am, but regarding this blog, I just felt the urge to open one up. Not much else to it. There's much to share, many random musings and of course, this is the beginning. Is it a good beginning? An ideal one? A perfect beginning? I don't think anyone could really tell. At least I can't. But it's honest, and that's what this blog is about.

I love writing and there are a myriad of things I'm interested in. Then again, there's also another detail. Soy de Puerto Rico, escribo en Español y en Inglés y mi cerebro constantly switches back and forth. You see, esa es la cosa conmigo, I have a language flip switch that constantly shifts and turns. A veces lo controlo, otras veces no soy responsable de how often I switch. All I really know is that I love to write about pretty much anything that comes to mind and this blog shall deal with everything I can think of or that triggers a response.

Themes will vary of course, I go from boxing to drinking wine to video games and everything else that can inspire me. Pero esa es la cosa con la vida, cualquier cosa nos puede inspirar. A word, una descripción, un libro, an album, an inspiring fight. Any and everything can inspire and who knows, maybe this is my attempt to show that such a statement is true rather than pure BS.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy, espero que me refieras and well, lets see where this leads to. All the best, hasta la próxima and just remember, inspiration is there to be caught, you just need to bait yourself just right. Oh and remember, if you gotta go... go with a smile.

Ciao

No comments: