Monday, March 21, 2011

Resolutions 2010 - Final Tally


Wow it took me to March to post this... yowza. Regardless, here's my tally for 2010. Again, physical injuries did not allow me to do much exercise wise and I have to get better... period because not only am I not staying in shape... I'm leaving undone resolutions.


Bicep Curls
280 / 5,000

Butterfly curls
280 / 5,000

Pushups
280 / 5,000

Sit-ups
450 / 10,000

Jumping Jacks
600 / 10,000

Squats
600 / 10,000

Pullups
100 / 1,000

Tricep press
100 / 1,000

Workout 40 times with Wii Fit, Insanity or Active for the Wii
11/40

Miles run/walked
25 / 100
Better than 2009, that's for sure and I have to retake this goal... seriously.

Category #2: HEALTH. without counting the meditation goal, I did pretty friggin good. Let's hope I keep it up.

Meditation/Reflection/Goal setting hours/ Breathing exercises
4 /100
Sad to say I did better in 2010 than 2009 when I just got 4 hours in... but hey, can't hurt to try.

Eat less sugar
Spend two weeks in the year without eating candy or desserts
2/2

Spend two weeks in the year without drinking soda
2/2

Go to the dentist
1/2

Go to gastroenterologist
3/1

Go 4 times to the chiropractor with my fiancée
6/4

Go to general practitioner
0/2

Category #3:   PROFESSIONAL

I actually ruled in this category, hallelujah.

Freelance jobs
17/10

Work proposals
16/10

Category #4:   ACTIVITIES

Fell short on a lot of categories but the best thing about a  new year is the chance to do things right for a change.

Surf Sessions
28/50
Tocones
Aviones
Único
Sheraton
Machupichu
La Selva

Swim / bodysurf / water activities
1 / 10
Didn't achieve this in 2010 either... crap...

Local tourism
1/ 4
4 local trips with my fiancée/wife

Only one trip? Ugh...

Movies
15 / 25
Had to cut a lot because of wedding and honeymoon, now for 2011, I have no excuse and I'm lagging behind... ugh.

  1. Up in the Air - A+
  2. Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassuss - A+
  3. It’s Complicated - B
  4. Avatar - C -
  5. Cop Out – B -
  6. Alice in Wonderland – C-
  7. Iron Man 2 – B
  8. Grownups - B
  9. Toy Story 3 – A++
  10. Predators - A
  11. Despicable Me – B+
  12. Inception – A+
  13. Knight and Day – C+
  14. SAW 7 – C-
  15. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows – A+

Watch DVD’s I’ve bought
21 / 20
I FINALLY started watching the stuff I own and it felt great.

1.      Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me B-
2.      Eddie Murphy Delirious A
3.      Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon A-
4.      Fists of Fury B-
5.      The Orphanage A+
6.      Love and Sword C+
7.      Nine inch Nails - The Slip Bonus DVD - B
8.      At The Drive In – This Station is non Operational Bonus DVD - C
9.      Sideways – A+
10.  It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown – A+
11.  Blue Velvet – A
12.  Afro Samurai – Afro Samurai Resurrection – A+
13.  The Devil’s Backbone - A
14.  Easy Money - B
15.  Back to School – B+
16.  Airplane – A+
17.  Where the Wild Things Are – B+
18.  Alice in Wonderland - A
19.  Planet Terror - A
20.  A man called Hero – C
21.  A Charlie Brown Christmas – A

Finish Videogames
3 / 15
Actually didn't finish much last year though this year I'm already about to pass my 2010 mark.

  1. Mad World - A-
  2. Okami - A-
  3. Ratchet And Clank B+

Finish Reading 20 Books
28 / 20
Finish reading 20 books
Last year I read like I want to read... this year, it's a bit harder, but I'm hoping I pick it up soon.

  1. The Fountain Graphic Novel - A
  2. We3 - A+
  3. Fantastic Mr. Fox - B-
  4. The Inferno – B+
  5. Death, The Time of your Life – A+
  6. Coraline Graphic Novel - A
  7. Charlie and the Glass Elevator – A-
  8. James and the Giant Peach – A+
  9. Story of the Tao Volume 6 – B-
  10. Story of the Tao Volume 7 – B-
  11. Story of the Tao Volume 8 – B-
  12. Artemis Fowl Book 1 - A
  13. Artemis Fowl - The Arctic Incident - A
  14. Artemis Fowl – The Eternity Code - A
  15. Artemis Fowl – The Opal Deception - A
  16. Artemis Fowl – The Lost colony - A
  17. The Dream Cycle of HP Lovecraft – A+
  18. Artemis Fowl – The Time Paradox - A
  19. The Graveyard Book - A+
  20. 1984 – A++
  21. Into the Wild – A –
  22. Artemis Fowl – The Atlantis Complex A –
  23. Old man Logan – A
  24. Skin Tight – A
  25. The Wonderful Wizard of OZ – A-
  26. The Marvelous Land of Oz - A
  27. Ozma of Oz – A
  28. Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz – A-


Playing guitar
77 / 100
This year I'm off to a much better start and I'm glad about that. I love playing guitar and I really think I always should play a lot more often.


Category #5: KNOWLEDGE
0 / 15
Continue learning every day, such is my mission but I’d like to also put down in writing stuff I’m learning. Let’s say 15 knowledge posts for the year to be able to document and track my progress.


Learn Random Info
0 / 100
I know I learned a lot of stuff, I just didn't specifically write about it. Let's see if I take this and change it up.
 
Read the news and post a blog entry
6 / 20
Same with this category.I know I did more of it, but this year I'm more focused on achieving goals so off to a better start.

Category #6: WRITING

Definitely this is one of my passions and I want to pick it up in regards to some projects that were dangling last year.

WAS
91 / 150
I know I did more, I just don't want to do a total tally on any of my blogs. But suffice to say, I surpassed one and fell WAY short on the other.

Posts in other blogs
19 / 75


Finish book
I finished the book
44 / 44

Transcribe book
I haven't finished transcribing the book.
5 / 44 + prologue

Write short stories
2 / 10
I really should write more short stories.

Essay project
0 / 20
For two straight years I haven't touched this goal even though it was on my list.... will I finally dorp the shtick?

Draft story arcs for Novels
2 / 3
Have two and a half full blown story arcs waiting for me to finish the book to get writing. Very nice indeed.

Draft Movie Script Idea
0/1
Finding time for this goal sounds easier than it is.

Progress reports
1/4

Standup piece
0/1
I think 2011 will be the year I finally do this full on.

The Mega Music review
0 / ?
I haven't started.... I know I such.

Category #7 Wedding stuff

You bet I’m going to include my wedding stuff here. I need to organize myself and what better way than to always have a list staring me in the face.

Confirmation
1/1

Get coordinator
1/1
100%
Meet and greet with coordinators and pick one.

Plan honeymoon
1/1
Look at destinations once again and also cost and start making arrangements.

Invitations
1/1

Flowers
1/1

Decorations/Decorator
1/1

Dance Classes
0/1

Find an apartment to live
1/1

RANDOM ACTIVITIES

Buy a box of contractor bags and take one with me to the beach to pick up garbage.
0/4

Make a great Halloween costume duo concept.
0/1

Have our first house dinner with family.
0/1

Invite two couples over for dinner.
1/2

Have at least one jam session before the year is over.
1/1
                                                                                                    
Cook for my fiancée four times.
1/4

Take my car for maintenance twice in the year.
1/2

Clean up my MSN messenger list
1/1

Clean up my Facebook Friend List
0/1

Organize my room and throw away anything that isn’t necessary
0/1

Fix light bulb in garage
1/1

So all in all, 2010 was a pretty decent year... let's see how things pan out for the new year. 

No comments: