Sunday, June 7, 2009

Eating old School: Mr. T Cereal

If you think about it, there are so many random things you loved eating as a child. Don't fool yourself, you know it's true. From Turtle pies, to disgusting sugar filled cereals to pretty much any carbonated creation this side of reality. So that got me thinking, why not document the random things I miss from my childhood that I'd love to get my teeth on just one more time. First on the list: Mr. T Cereal



I pitty the fool who don't like Mr. T cereal. There was no jibba jabbah when it came to a balanced breakfast and gum raking prowess. You wanted sugar, no problem, you wanted crunch, you got it, you wanted fluffy poop, coming right up. Ahhhh the beauty of nostalgia is that it's just as delicious as it was when you first had it.

Cheers

No comments: